View Single Post

SovereignConvict
11.16.2012 , 12:02 PM | #11
There is currently a lot of "negative outlook" in the PvP community regarding Sentinels/Marauders. I do think most of it has to deal with human perception flaws (e.g. you're more likely to think the guy that was "up in your face" killed you rather than the 7 other guys that were all shooting you from a distance at the same time). Regardless, from all the classes I play, I definitely think Sentinels could stand a little nerf.

BUT... I think the nerf should have been to either Combat or Focus, NOT Watchman. Watchman is really only useful in PvP when you're pugging. It's basically a penalty against solo players, who have enough penalties already.

All things considered though, it's far from the end of the world. I played a ton in PUGs last night with my Watchman specced Sentinel. The difference wasn't too bad.

I wish they'd nerf the crap out of those Operatives that can CC me and kill me in three hits, and can CC me three times in a row! Also, I'm a fully equipped Elite War Hero (minus the Vindicator set bonus, which I'm still working on).