View Single Post

Crepidus
11.16.2012 , 09:30 AM | #61
Please read. This is a follow up from my previous post.

After installing the 1.5 patch and logging into game I was looking at the cartel page and crashed to desktop. This had not happened since my previous fix ( earlier post ). I had not installed the latest Microsoft updates so in order to rule out that issue I installed the latest updates, logged back into game and resumed looking at the cartel market page. Less than 5 minutes in game I crashed to desktop once again. So I went back and unistalled the Microsoft updates that seemed to fix my issue the last time and once again after uninstalling those updates I logged back into game and it ran like a champ for the 2+ hours I was online. I have window 7 installed and the windows updates in question were automatically installed on 10/13/12 there were 13 of them. I have not documented the names of those updates but on my computer at least SWTOR runs smoothly without those updates installed. With those updates installed I crash to desktop consistently. When I get home from work tonight I will reinstal them and document which ones they are and see if my game runs smoothly or not.