View Single Post

11.16.2012 , 07:11 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by QuietGoneJinn View Post
I was really enjoying this HK-51 questline until I found out:

1. You need to have a mid level character on the other faction.

2. You need to compete in Hard Mode flashpoints.

As a PvP player (That is PvP geared) I HATE doing flashpoints, let alone Hard Modes. That's the one thing I LOVED about SWTOR is that it's basically a single-player MMO. You don't have to enter in with a group of micro-managers with anger management issues that love projecting their own shortcomings onto every other member in the group.

You can just gear-up your companion and power through on your own.

Wish I hadn't wasted the time/credit collecting the pieces I did, but oh well. Another knife in the back of PvPers. Will just wait for the new Warzone.
1. I don't know why people are complaining about this. When BW released that HK-51 was going to be available in-game they said that you were going to need at least a mid-level character of the opposite faction to obtain it. It's been known about for months.

2. I understand this as I'm in the opposite boat. I don't like PVP at all, but if I want to obtain something that iis PVP focused I need to suck it up and just do the PVP. The same holds true for obtaining HK-51. It's PVE content so you better be willing to do some PVE content in order to obtain it.