View Single Post

FatEdd
11.16.2012 , 06:31 AM | #814
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuuu View Post
Been saying this from the get go Solo vs Solo ~ Group vs Group. When I hit SOLO I expect to be put up again other SOLO people not Put up agains A GROUP Kinda defeats the whole purpose of having SOLO and GROUP options if there not separate.

Only people that benefits from the GROUPS being put again SOLO people are the luck people that got put in the same team of the group. Which makes WZ that much less fun.

And no this f2p isnt gona bring in as much pvp as they think it is. seeing not single person that is f2p is gona even be able to get handle on pvp not with 5 wz a week now if it was like 3 a day or something like that then maybe.

Either way MAKE SOLO PEOPLE go again SOLO PEOPLE ONLY and GROUPS against GROUPS. RWZ matches are almost non existent for that matter too. but realistic for this to work cross server pvp has to happen. All know is getting throw again the same premade all day and losing repeatedly is great way to get people to say **** pvp and or this game.
The thing is those Pre-Made teams can be beaten,lol. Personally I relish the chance to go up against them, I could not care less who they are, what they are, just to get them isolated and mash them 1 on 1 is a great feeling knowing that they are in reality no better when they are isolated and it proves that those Pre-Mades such as Infinite Darkness are flawed when they are isolated, sure they are good and do great damage, but many of us have proved once they are isolated or not in their Pre-Mades they are no better and for now that is the mentality people I feel should take, and not be put off by PVP because of Pre-Mades. I say toughen up a bit, get in their face, in their face they do not expect, and it shows their flaws and I can assure you profoundly annoys them if you can match them man for man . Anyone can look awesome in a great team, we all know this, including those Pre-Mades, and ye I have been in Pre-mades but have also gone up against some major resistance from regular queuing up solo people who are not to be trifled with.

Maybe try getting a few in your guild to group up, this also helps those queuing up solo. Again Pre-Mades can and are beaten more times than you think.