Thread: Good Job SWTOR
View Single Post

LordArtemis
11.16.2012 , 01:19 AM | #49
I may or may not be your target audience Bioware. But I just wanted to share this with you.

Before the F2P announcement I was on the fence as far as whether or not I should resub. I avoided buying the game until it hit 15 bucks, was VERY disappointed with the game in Beta and the state of the game after launch.

Then you announced F2P, put it up on the PTS and I gave it a whirl...I was sold.

I really cant express how much I hate...hate...im using the word hate here....HATE huge money sinks. Yes, I know they are needed, but they get in the way of my casual fun.

The legacy unlocks with cartel coins provides me the goodies without giving me overpowered I win button type items, which works for me. I like convenience, I don't want the game handed to me.

And I dont have to grind the coins.

Not only did you get me to sub, you got me to set aside 40 bucks for a slew of coins.

Good job guys. If you can get me to go from boredom and frustration, little to no chance of subbing to a sub AND extra coin purchase I think your going to do really well.

Just my two cents.