View Single Post

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1989
Because they were useless to him and were more of a threat than help. I feel pity for them because they don't see what they are doing. I promise you, and the galaxy today, that they will pay for their crimes. If I must follow them to the edges of the galaxy my self. If I must walked across space, I will find them. He said with hatred, loathing and many other similar emotions.

That would make sense. What do we do now? The Republic has already said that we are not part of them. He said almost mournfully.

Confirmation: Exactly Meatbag. You could pull apart every piece of me right now, not that I suggest you try, and I could still be put together and used. However if you disintegrated me, again I suggest you don't try that, I would be able to be rebuilt and used again. Does Meatbag understand this higher logic?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.