View Single Post

11.15.2012 , 11:52 PM | #1
I'm posting this here instead of in general because you guys are a lot nicer I've looked for the answers on the site for a few weeks now, and I can't find them anywhere. I'd like to figure it out before I waste my coins if I'm wrong.

1. Who do cc unlocks (hide head, extra quickbars, etc) apply to? Just the toon you purchased them on, that server/legacy, or your entire account?

2. As a preferred player, how do the restrictions apply? For example, the warzone and flashpoint cap. Again, is that per character, server, or account?

3. Finally, it said elsewhere that you can only have two characters "active" at a time. The impression I got was that this means that the other characters you made while still a subscriber are not usable, but that they still exist, and everything you've done with them is saved for you to pick up at at later date. Is this true? If not, what happens? And if so, how do I change a character from active to inactive status and back?

I know I can probably wait til my sub expires and find out myself, but if anyone knows, I would prefer not to get some sort of nasty surprise later.

Thanks all.
I <3 alts!