View Single Post

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1980
What has the Republic done to you specifically? Markos was it? You appear on the database collected, let's see...new leader of the Five, hates Mandalorians, loyal Republic citizen. Well seeing as you aren't a Republic man that means that you are most likely an Imperial friend, maybe a Sith, maybe an Agent. Well anyways, I am sorry to have to have sent the Rakata, on you. They have been training for combat for years some seem to enjoy breaking down engines and other such. Such as two on your command ships, five small battle cruisers. Also all of the Rakata have Force powers. And yes I am trying to dissuade you from continuing. My suggestion would be take your weapons and ships and get out while you can.

Please don't fight. It really is not going to help in the future. Take us to the space station please.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.