View Single Post

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 11:08 PM | #54
][*]Name of server. Ebon Hawk
[*]Name of character(s) affected. Ani'sha
[*]Frequency of crashing Consistently
[*]Any potentially helpful information about crash triggers, what you are doing before a crash, etc.
I have run 4 esseles groups at level 10ish. Every single one falls apart midway through. I was able to solo my way through the 4th run. At the FINAL conversation (after disabling the tractor beam and all that crap) when the ship leaves the tractor beam and jumps to light speed the game crashes consistently, every single time. Cannot complete converstation, cannot complete a flashpoint I finished fair and square. I seriously doubt CS will credit me even though I solo'd the last part of this flashpoint at level 11 FAIR AND SQUARE and EARNED it, meaning I won't finish this stupid flashpoint any time soon since nobody on Ebon Hawk runs it or seems interested in COMPLETING it. Extremely unfair.

I'm not posting my dx diag since it is a problem on YOUR end. Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, geforce 550 ti 448 core, intel core i5 2300K, 10 gb ddr3 ram. ZERO performance issues prior to 1.5. No lag, no FPS stutter, no random crashing of any kind at all ever before today.

Spoiler