View Single Post

Tikigit
11.15.2012 , 10:38 PM | #38
Also having this problem, but I noticed I already had this problem where my number of reported characters when trying to create characters on another server were not accurate, only having 6 characters of the red eclipse and no characters on any other server and being told I had to delete 8 characters to make a new one.

It wouldn't at all surprise me if part of the problem wasn't just that it's taking longer for database updates, but also that old characters from before the shift to the origin servers are still lingering around somewhere in some database causing the account to report it has more characters created than are actually active any more.

That or the system is detecting old Public test server characters and applying that to the live server restrictions... which in itself is also daft.

Really disappointed in what seems to be some rather obvious situations that the system wasn't proofed against that should have been predicted by those that actually make a living from doing this at a 'professional' level.