View Single Post

DaltarSpitfire
11.13.2012 , 03:11 PM | #1
i use a Arse Merc....and in some cases shoulder slam is actaully my most damaging ability...however i cannot get it to work in pvp. i can use any stun i have on any None Boss and none Elite Mob and shoulder slam procs.(not really a proc i know...but you get the point) but in pvp i can stun you all day and it doesn't "proc", now i also have an assassin, and his mirror ability is Tulmit? i think the spin kick thing when i pvp with him i can stun someone and use it. is that how its supposed to work? Bounty Hunters get screwed and everyone else can joyride? (btw i have both a 50 Merc and PT...and neither can use Shoulder slam in pvp) is it supposed to work this way? i would love some input...or insight into the minds of the Creators of this class.
Through Fire, Wind and Rain, I've Stood my Ground, For Ages Untold I Stood Alone, Ere The Sun Shone, When This World Was Dark and Cold, I Stood Alone, The Earth Turns, The Wind Fades, And Rain Falls, Yet Still I Stand Alone. I am Spitfire Falcon, Last of My Clan, Dark Lord of Naritus.