View Single Post

KhalDrogoe
11.13.2012 , 10:03 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
The thing is, Bioware did not create this as the focal point of their game. They attracted players who took this game for something that was gonna feel more like..."Star Wars" ...and not some mockery of fun filled circus full of clowns and Cheetos.

The game is changing from a serious MMO to something more aimed at the left side. In doing so, we on the right feel like we have been mislead and if it keeps up, Bioware will lose those players. So they pull in a few, and they lose a few.

I don't know about you, but when I bought this game, none of this kind of thing was advertised. They took this game very seriously, now, not so much so. I would agree with you if Bioware had told everyone where this game was going to be in a year (goofy little toys and a mockery) and I decided to sub anyway. This game has changed on a silly level...and that is not what I signed up for.
Haha, I'm going to chase you in my throne speeder whenever I see you on fleet, wearing one of the goofiest /emote faces I can muster.

This whole game became ridiculous after 1.2 when they destroyed PvP.

If BW wants to save this game, they need to add something for players to do on their own instead of dailies or creating a new character.

What I want is for them to create a server that reverts the game back to 1.1.5. I would give up all the raid content and PvE crap to go back to non-stop huttball matches.