View Single Post

sstanks
11.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I'll be damned if I ever apologize to you, and you WILL check your tone with me. I was there. You weren't. Btw, Marvel has NOT had a contract with Lucas since the 80s, since Dark Horse took over. It seems that the Marvel Comics are now treated as S-Canon rumors instead of N-Canon. Last I heard, they were N-Canon. Marvel, however, hasn't had a contract with Lucas since 1986. If they were reprinting those comics before the switch to S-Canon from N-Canon, then they were in violation. If you're going to correct me, you had better be more respectful, kid. You coming across like I'm purposely posting misinformation is just stupid. You don't know me. You have no right to judge me. I saw it happen back in early 2001, so I'm not sure of the exact name of the comic. If that isn't good enough for you, then you can go jump off a cliff. I'm done taking your garbage, and you are now officially on ignore. Go start an argument with someone else.
sorry but I do not suffer fools gladly

I should check my tone or what? You'll report me? ignore me? you'll hunt me down? I do not believe that threats are tolerated on these forums.

How many people have to tell you that you are wrong before it sinks in.

Either you are willfully lying or you are willfully ignorant. Either way you are still spreading false information. You still didn't click on the link for the Star Wars Tales omnibus. But thats ok judging from your response I see you have a problem reading.

No Star Wars comic has ever been recalled because its not canon. That is a fact that can not be disputed. at least 3 people here have shown you that they still publish and sell non canon Star Wars books and comics.