View Single Post

Anonemous
11.12.2012 , 08:14 PM | #1
1. How should I go about playing the game to get the best experience possible?

2. How do you get all that awesome unique gear I see people with. While I'm playing I only ever manage to get a hold of generic boring armor and weapons, yet I see all the people while watching videos or playing the game with awesome stuff?

3. The HUD, so I hate the default HUD arrangements, so I like to customize mine. How do you arrange your HUD. And I like to arrange my powers within the three power bars based on the type of power they are. So my question is, how would you classify the in-game powers, and how would you organize them in the bars for the best tactical advantage possible? I have the three power-bar-slot thing's positioned on top of each other in a row, currently I have offensive powers on top (for my Jedi Knight), but I'm lost as to which order I should place them all in tactically, or what would be considered offensive powers? And where to put and how to classify the rest of the powers?

4. Role-playing. I'm very intrigued by this idea and would like to do it. How would I go about doing this, and do you have any advice?