View Single Post

Captain_Zone
11.12.2012 , 07:17 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
no not at all Lucas knows that Marvel sells the tradebacks. Hell Marvel even occaisonally reprints them and sells them on the stands as "Classic Star Wars" .

They have always done this the Marvel Tradebacks have been in publication for years as well as the comics.

That story was never anything BUT an infinites story. There was never a comic that had that happen that wasn't an infinates. If I am wrong show me what issue that happened in that got pulled from the shelves. What year did this happen in?

I am not an expert nor would I ever claim to be one. However a quick google search can show you are full of it.

I'll check my tone when you actually put correct information up. I'll accept your appology now for being complletely wrong and making false information up.
I'll be damned if I ever apologize to you, and you WILL check your tone with me. I was there. You weren't. Btw, Marvel has NOT had a contract with Lucas since the 80s, since Dark Horse took over. It seems that the Marvel Comics are now treated as S-Canon rumors instead of N-Canon. Last I heard, they were N-Canon. Marvel, however, hasn't had a contract with Lucas since 1986. If they were reprinting those comics before the switch to S-Canon from N-Canon, then they were in violation. If you're going to correct me, you had better be more respectful, kid. You coming across like I'm purposely posting misinformation is just stupid. You don't know me. You have no right to judge me. I saw it happen back in early 2001, so I'm not sure of the exact name of the comic. If that isn't good enough for you, then you can go jump off a cliff. I'm done taking your garbage, and you are now officially on ignore. Go start an argument with someone else.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.