View Single Post

ZENSHINX
11.12.2012 , 04:06 PM | #131
This is my first MMORPG and after playing the game for a while I think I want to try actual RP among the community. I'm reading and learning about the etiquette and I'm looking forward to giving it a try to enhance the experience.

Species/Race: Human
Name: Trippden
Last Name: Foken
Nickname: Trip
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Ceyan Range
Height: 5.10"
Weight: 200 Lbs
Hair Color/Style: Shaved
Facial Appearance: High cheekbones, Squared Jaw. Deep and slightly sunken eyes, Goatee.
Eye Color: Green with strong hints of Dark Side taking over
Body Appearance: Strong squared frame.
Home Planet: Hoth
Current Residence: Nomadic with BlackSnow Ranch in the Ceyan Range in planet Hoth as home.
Allegiance: Empire, The Sith.
Profession: Frozen World Survival Trainer and Advisor for the Empire
Armor/Clothes: Medium Battle Armor covered by Darth Robes
Primary Weapon(s): Double Bladed Lighsaber
Secondary Weapon(s): Unparalleled knowledge of the Force
Miscellaneous Item(s): The armor always has a black paintbrushed circle in the chest area.

Biography
Trippden was found as a child by a group of retiring pirates scavenging a small starship that crash landed near the Ceyan Range in the planet Hoth. The only survivor, Trippden was taken into the crew because of his small size and was trained to work in the crawlspaces of the ships littering the frozen planet's surface. Overtime, the scavenging business flourished because competition was scarce thanks to the harsh environment and with time a Tautaun ranch became the main source of income for the reformed crew. Blacksnow Ranch was established in the Ceyan Range because of it's high Tauntaun population and proximity to the developing Podracing Raceway. Trippden grew as a valued member of the crew and excelled in survival and tracking techniques which made it easy to hunt down Tauntauns and the Wampas that would occasionally attack the ranch for easy meals. Trippden is a big fan of podracing and spent a great deal of time in the Raceway which is where he first became interested in the ways of the Sith in an incident where a Sith Acolyte lost his life. This lead to a period of self questioning and realization where after discovering his relation to Darth Zenshin, Trippden decided to make his way to Dromund Kaas. Now he pursues the knowledge, power and strict discipline in the ways of the Sith.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."