View Single Post

Captain_Zone
11.12.2012 , 03:46 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
yes they do still print the comics in tradeback form. Did you not look at the amazon link? You can buy a new copy of the Star Wars Marvel comics in tradeback fresh from the printer. When someone adds a link that means they are showing proof or evidence of what they are saying. Its common curtsy to click on it so you dont look foolish.

BTW what was this mythical non canon Star Wars comic that you supposedly saw?
If that link is true, then Marvel is either bucking Lucas, since they haven't had a contract since the late 80s, or Disney went over Lucas's head and let them publish it. Disney also owns Marvel, after all. As I've stated before, the N-Canon rules may have changed since I saw the comic being recalled, but I seriously doubted it. With that link, it seems that they've relaxed it a bit, since Disney is now in charge. Or they were given the OK to publish the Marvel stories that aren't considered N-Canon.

The one I saw was later made into an Infinities story arc having to do with Princess Leia becoming Darth Vader's apprentice. It was recalled because it originally came out before the Infinities series was launched.

Now, you might want to drop your condescending tone there, bubba. You want to start an argument for the sake of argument, then I have no qualms about putting you on my ignore list and leaving you there. You're not an expert, since you don't know anything about S-Canon. Just like another guy on here who says he's an "expert", yet doesn't even know how the Canon system works or Leland Chee's role in it.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.