View Single Post

Achromatis
11.11.2012 , 10:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
So..... are you calling Republic players insects?

Seriously though... people play this game for personal reasons, and for many that does not include dropping whatever they are doing to come help you with your personal desires to gank Imps.

So, I feel it is unfair for you to get frustrated becasue people don't want to drop whatever they are doing and have planned for the days play for them... to come help you out.

IMO.... you need to stop criticizing fellow server-faction members and either join an active and like minded PvP guild or spend some time to make PvP friends and network in game for like minded people. Emphasis: like minded people who have the same desires as you and a willingness to pursue them adhoc.
Opinions are opinions... and in my opinion, yours is wrong . There is absolutely no reason to play on a PvP server if you dont want to do world PvP, and trash talking is probably one of the staples of PvP in any game. If you dont want to wold PvP or be called out for it when youre wimping out, then dont play on a PvP server.

Of course, you have to keep in mind most people dont want to bother unless they have a good chance of winning. Thats why 99% of the PvP you see on a PvP server is one-sided ganking, and its why I never bother with PvP servers in any MMO anymore. At least not until someone comes up with a world PvP thats actually interesting(like Warhammer), or puts at least a minimal amount of effort into it(unlike SWTOR).
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data