View Single Post

dlarr
11.11.2012 , 09:04 AM | #3048
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
It would be nice to know what's happening with SGRs, my gameplay has stagnated because of it. I have characters I want to have SGRs with that have reached the point where I can't advance them any further without risking going past the cut-off point for the romance arc (I've already done that with one of them), I have characters I want to create that I can't without knowing that they'll have the SGR option. It's almost at the point where I can't play anymore, and patience can only take you so far (especially when you're paying while you wait).

With F2P just around the corner, I can wait a little longer but if we hear nothing after that, then I just have to assume it's not ever going to happen. The fact that this iteration of the thread has reached 300 pages without being closed and started anew does not bode well for us, it seems they're not even paying attention anymore.
Yeah, I'm basicly in the same boat. I simply got frustrated with the game because of this and have not so much as turned it on in the last 2 months. I was enjoying the game. I like my characters (I am an alt-oholic) but I have no interest in playing anymore until I get to play my characters "correctly" aka: the way I really want to.