View Single Post

Naej
11.10.2012 , 01:21 PM | #858
Personally, I've been waiting for a hood toggle since they announced it back in 1.2.

Here is what I think happened.

1) Ghost servers issue created a massive movement to quit the game. Subs went from 1,7M to under 1M.

2) They fired half the staff and put all their energy on solving the server thing. Didn't work. Didn't bring back people.

3) They fired more people, and steered towards F2P. They've been working on that ever since and it'll happen next week.

It's no wonder, although being high-priority for them (I do believe that) that it was put aside since they are trying to save this freaking game. The F2P probably took a large chunk of ressources, and wasn't planned for the first year too. It was a move they had to do, to keep the game on track. Never forget that without money, this game can't evolve, and the F2P will bring them the money move forward with this game.

Once they implement it next week, I'm sure HT will come back pretty high on their priority list.

/optimism off
Naej - 50 Jedi Guardian / Eljian - 50 Gunslinger [AWAKEN - PotF]
Furlone - 38 Vanguard / Jaen - 45 Jedi Shadow / Florune - 11 Mercenary / Jyang - 11 Operative