View Single Post

Mckor
11.10.2012 , 10:37 AM | #856
Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
They really aren't making the game F2P or "pay as you go" with that being the intent of that being the main direction for the game to be heading. Bioware/EA still want people to subscribe more than buy crap on the cash shop. If (even though I doubt this will ever happen) this game got back to the amount of Subs it had within the first month or two of release, they would kick F2P to the curb and go back to having Subscriptions. F2P is just a gimmick to get people to subscribe (and if they don't, milk money out of them).

On another note, my Sentinel had been wearing an Orange Aspiring Knight's Vest (despite me not liking the look of the piece that much) since I created him because of all the stupid mandatory hoods this game has. If I could wear a hood down version of any of the other robes, I would do so in a heartbeat.
Once they put in free to play they'll never drop it. More likely they'll increase the benefit of being subscribed. At least I hope so; the amount of free cartel coins per month they pay for being subscribed seems kinda low to me.

I was just looking at Sith Marauder oranges... do you think we could get a "whale tail" toggle as well? I mean, how stupid looking is that?