View Single Post

LuciferinDNA
11.09.2012 , 11:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Prettyevilish View Post
Where is the gunslinger's self-heal?

Also, what you quoted in no way said the self-heal was game breaking, it was saying that adding what you want on top of what they already have would be game breaking.

Comparing the sage/sorc to a trooper is also beyond half-butted, since the trooper is a ranged class on BOTH of his advanced classes.

However, we DO see scoundrels who primarily use melee attacks (the most they use their pistol for is to pistol whip people), and I don't see them QQing that they need buffs to their ranged attacks so they can use the iconic smuggler gun more often. They CHOSE to be a melee scoundrel and they deal with that choice (or re-roll/re-spec).

Sages/Sorcs do not use their lightsabers, get over it. They are a ranged class, not a melee class. If you want to play melee DPS you roll a shadow/assassin.
True, gunsliger lacking in self heal. I suggest go and make a thread about it if its frustrating you and you think that it disturbs the lore of SW till you play the class.

You mentioning Scoundrel,
So I have a lvl 50 scoundrel I like it so much, from the reason that he can use a bunch of skills and can handle almost all situation:
Can heal self like no other class, can snake and even HIPS! Most mobil class. Greatest and strongest aoe skill, can involve in close combat fight till if he lacking in resistance a bit, he can use free insta heal after every even whip attack. He has aoe stun and its the longest stun in game. He has ranged dps, melee dps and heal tree (very playful what is a good point in an mmo, )) And if it needed he goes to cover and has incredible great long range ability bar (a new skill bar!!! I like this one the most , )) He can use two 30m range grenade and both aoe and in very short cool-down . Ah and did I mentioned, that all of his long range, short range, aoe, heal... and all super wide ability bar is supported by his main atribute? : )
Only one assumption... could it be, that this are the reasons way they don't qq'ing?
By the way, do you see any one QQ'ing here? I made a suggestion, a suggestion what is strange that almost no one mentioning (ok in game chat I saw a lot of jokes, that Sage/Sorc has no light saber, they have a walking stick , ))
And don't misunderstood me its not a qq for better dmg, I have good dmg with my Sage (of course everything could be better , )) I just ask for a change, what all classes has and I can go further, this change won't be game breaking, but if it stays like that its simply SW lore breaking.