View Single Post

BadOrb
11.08.2012 , 02:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
This question made me realize something, the update didnt say anything about the launch of 1.5. And if it did I totally missed it. So sextion X and the new companion is not included on the 15th?

The reason it made me think of that is because I believe they've already lowered the extraction cost a little on PTS, or perhaps I'm confusing things there too. It sure felt cheaper when I put my mods in cartel gear though.
Yes extraction costs are lower in 1.5 for subbs , I must admit I saw him ask this question late last night and forgot to answer him sorry.

As for the announcement and the new , old subbs can get their complimentary coins if the re-sub by 20th of December is a great addition. Now who at bioware is a member of MMORPG.com , Twitter , facebook and any other social communities get posting this new part of the f2p conversion and I tell you one thing your game will be busy for the rest of the year at least.

Great news thanks.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12