View Single Post

tankthing
11.08.2012 , 08:19 AM | #188
As repeated so often in this thread, it's not about asking to spacebar, it's the overall rudeness in the game by people wanting to rush and ruining play for people new to the content. We've all got to start somewhere. I've made my point clear by voting to kick spacebar freaks. If somebody wants to do the content, let them, if they don't then spacebar away.

Yes, it really is about rudeness. Requiring spacebar for all players in a given run is all about enforcing your rules on them. I am fed up with that type of behavior enough that I can, have and will jump down the throat of the person being rude.

I don't care how you feel about spacebars, I care that I will have people to play with tomorrow and the next day when you've rushed on to the next big thing and I'm still happy with SWTOR. Trolling, being rude and rushing ahead of the tank are all destroying the game for new players and are bad things in my book. Those activities will get the idiots killed repeatedly until we either get tired of them being an idiot and boot em out or they rage quit because healers can heal almost everything except terminal stupidity.

I have said it before and I'll say it again: if somebody wants to be rude in one of my runs, they need to prepare to be dumped out at the bottom of the queue because my life is too short to feed their sense of self-entitlement. Their entitlement ends where it interferes with any other person's ability to enjoy the game.