View Single Post

darthnish
11.07.2012 , 11:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by dejavy View Post
No worries mate. )
I wanted to say that our damage was always more or less fine but our squishiness made us really useless being quickly shut down. I remember the times when my gunnery could change the batlefield situation at civil war shooting healers down from above with my favourite vzhhh bang vzhhhh band grav rounds ) Now everything's changed. People learnth how to cc/kill us in seconds - that's just sad.

If you really want to make us believe that merc/comm are fine. Try to make a video of a single match with equal powers opponents. I thought about it and wanted to make one but after i played few WZs where glowstics have simply torn us apart i decided not to coz new commandos would remove their chars immediately

Have a good time, bro
haha no mate i also think that our class is underpowered as hell, im just making this vids to show how i make the best out of a terrible class. Call me a masochist if you will xD i have been torn to shreds on multiple occasions after a while you start to figure out where to dps from to draw the least amount of attention