View Single Post

Rydlin
11.07.2012 , 09:09 PM | #261
And yet again you ignore the biggest topic on peoples minds, PvP. How this wasn't top of your list of reasons you went FTP is beyond me. Everyone I know who has quit, quit over PvP after the balance changes in 1.2. Everyone I know who would like to come back but won't, won't because PvP is still a big mess from 1.2. You should change that top point to read;

1. Our PvP was awesome. Now people hate it and don't want to play it.

You've even admitted it yourselves, you had no idea PvP was going to be so popular, so why are you not doing more about it? There are millions of avid PvP'ers out there and SWTOR could be a real home, but it will never be a home to those players if you keep on ignoring your existing ones. Serious changes need to be made to make PvP a hospitable environment again, which means you need to start seriously listening to your player-base.

Stop ignoring your PvP community, it's beyond a joke now. I can't even begin to describe how little respect I have for you as a games company after the way you've treated the PvP community, it's disgusting, it really is. If serious changes aren't made when FTP hits, I'm out of here, and I won't be the only one I can assure you. And that's not even counting all the potential FTP customers PvP will put off right from the get go given the state it's in now.

Ignoring the problem won't make it go away, it will however have serious repercussions for the game, like it already has...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit it right their. Just like many other MMO's the pvp comunity is looked down on like we don't exist compared to everyone else and we get ignored. The guild I had played with for yrs has quit ( over a hundred payed subscription members) and now only a cple of us left and it is becouse PVP is seriously hurting. Lots of great suggestions in the forums for fixing and brining back world pvp but we here nothing.

So please Devs, let us know you hear us so we don't feel ignored and wake up cuz its not the paying that drove them away, its the fact that you abandoned us and fail to aknowledge us and the truth. its like you hear only what you want to hear and not the people like you need to because we play the game. loose us and loose your job. I understand their is a lot to read in the forums but the majority on this thread is telling you PVP needs a proper fix. get it right and you may get those who quit back.