View Single Post

MarkusBiggus
11.07.2012 , 05:11 PM | #246
Hello, it's me again, I have a few other things I'd like you to add to the wish list that would make this game even more awesome.

1. Same sex romance. Just drop the gender restriction, that's all that's required. Remember, about 10% of the population aren't into the opposite gender and this is a part of the game that is denied to me, not by choice, but because it is repulsive. I don't mean that to be derogatory, I mean it in the same way straight guys feel about hitting on a dude. You'd also find about 25% would explore something they weren't able to do in real life.

2. Likewise, remove the clothing restrictions. I have access the the Security Key vendor who only sells specialty female clothing. What's with that? I should be able to wear what I want, and that vendor should sell something cool for both genders.

These gender restrictions could be character unlocks if need be. In my legacy tree you've allowed me to have same sex marriage and same sex off spring from that marriage. But no acknowledgement of that in game content. The legacy tree relationships should be reflected in game content somehow, so it is consistent storywise.

You don't have a problem with performance enhancing drugs (STIMS), they are a major part of the game and a major social taboo in real life. Gender restrictions are no longer a social taboo in real life, yet you embody this archaic moral thinking in your game. Be progressive. It's a virtual world for us to live out our fantasies, not to be constrained by real world taboos.