View Single Post

Cupelixx
11.07.2012 , 03:27 PM | #238
So somehow your team of "hundreds of QA testers" missed the fact that crippling performance bugs existed in 1.4? There's no way. This game is nowhere near where you or the rest of the team think it is. That's why we're down to a handful of servers while population continues to drop. Even with the sketchy record of Star Wars games in general, I never expected this level of failure from something Star Wars and especially with the name Bioware on it.

Game-breaking performance bugs at launch were blamed on the players. Dev/support/CM communication was (and still is) piss-poor. New bugs are constantly introduced and go unfixed for months. The game has gone f2p, suffered multiple losses of staff, yet we're still given some Kool-Aid about how great the game is doing and how new content will come every 6 weeks. People are extremely bitter and tired of "Soon. Maybe."

Denial: not just a river in Egypt any more. I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you guys keep pretending that everything is hunky-dory, this project will go down in history as the biggest, most complicated, most expensive gaming failure of all time. We all know how Warhammer Online turned out. I don't know why you felt compelled to add that to your post. Maybe it's no secret why this game is failing too.

In closing, I would suggest a career change. If the people running this thing are as passionate on MMOs has been suggested, I can't even imagine how bad things would be if they stopped giving a rats @ss. The people running the show have shown that they're not gamers. They're not passionate and don't care. I was going to suggest a job in politics, but you're not really any good at lying either.

Why am I still here then? I still believe in the right hands this game could become everything that was promised and more. I have been burned over and over but I will at least bave my say and tell it like it is. But go ahead and censor me, I know the truth hurts.
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.