View Single Post

Ketchum
11.07.2012 , 09:50 AM | #210
First off: I love your tattoo. I love you.

Next, I wanna say that I love the game as is. I do not agree with a lot of the decisions the team has made in terms demanded by the vocal minorities here on the forums, but I still love this game, and I will never stop paying a sub to play the complete game, the way it's supposed to be and continue supporting BioWare. With that said, i wanna tell you that you can't please everyone, as you well know, and no matter what you do, if you update the game every week and give into every radical demand on the forums, people will still quit playing (hell, I'll do so if you go that far) so please, PLEASE keep in mind that this is your game and you once had goals and ambitions of what this game should be. These things have since been thrown out the corporate window. Saying again that I love this game and i love BioWare, I want to add that it would please me greatly if you went back to your roots with this game. Make it a story-based MMO once more and ignore the elitists and haters. Make it your game again!