View Single Post

JackNader
11.06.2012 , 09:57 PM | #28
So I should have added "continuously" to the end of that sentence.. shoot me. 20 second aoe knockback with a root.. please. Sorcs can also spec into that too btw. Fat lot of good it does them too when they'll just be leaped too, rooted and stunned to death.

I can't believe i have to argue the point here. This community has had to deal with stunlock deaths for almost a year. How many people have unsubed over this? How many threads have been posted on this BB concerning it? How many times have we heard people complain they can't play their character because they are being stunned to death.

As for healers being unkillable with my changes.. NO. I've explained in great detail the problem with bioware's healing mechanics in previous threads. I warned people what would happen if bioware continues to push gear upgrades without entering an offset mechanic. Heals do FULL healing.. They bypass armor completely and heal for the full amount. Every time bioware releases new gear they increase the damage, healing, armor and hit points. It doesn't take a genius to work out that damage is being offset by the armor and hit points at least marginally but heals have NOTHING to offset it. Bioware implemented a half assed fix back in 1.2 when they reduced the pvp healing rate through expertise. My god why is this **** so hard for people to understand? Healing got a kick in the teeth in 1.2. It worked but all they did was kick the can down the road. The resolve system should have nothing to do with being able to kill healers. The fact that it presently does should speak volumes. You can't have a headache without an underlying cause.

Quite frankly I can kill healers fine when they are not guarded and I'm taunted. Granted my DPS character is min/maxed and I run the highest "sustained" single target burst spec in the game. Other classes are not so fortunate. So again don't pass the buck onto the resolve changes and cry you won't be able to kill healers when clearly it's biowares healing mechanics that are flawed.

Reverting the 1.4 changes back to what they were will achieve NOTHING. Not a damn thing. People complained bitterly about the system before. I can't believe I keep reading this statement. Do you people have goldfish syndrome or something? At least Bioware had enough foresight to realize their resolve system was failing and decided to do something about it. Granted they messed it up further but at least they tried!