View Single Post

Aurojiin
11.06.2012 , 07:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
And I find it amusing the amount of people that get their egos buffed up or take pride in killing me solo or not. (Not saying you have an ego, who knows you might in PvE *shrug*) If you remember so well, mind telling me what wz? Refresh my memory a bit. Because to me your nothing but a random one time PvP player that takes pride in killing me enough to post about how taking a pocket healer, you can beat Carthy and I in PvE gear. Sorry but please. Because you're a nobody in PvP let me tell you that Carthy and I take the most damage in wzs. Just about always. But please! Tell me about that amazing encounter against a dummy. I'm all ears and listening.
I'm gonna be honest, you're coming off a little insecure here. You're playing a very casual MMO with an incredibly low skill gap (and not even in the US or EU for that matter), and you're getting upset about someone who claims to have killed you once (with a pocket healer) when you weren't playing properly, and who has even said he's not anywhere near as good of a PVP player as you. It's like you're out to confirm every negative stereotype about PVPers that there is. Just relax, eh?

At least Carthy has a sense of humour.

Edit: and for the last time, I said "killed", not "beat". We lost the warzone, as you'd expect. Winning is what matters, not individual stats or one-off kills.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin