View Single Post

Alec_Fortescue
11.06.2012 , 07:25 PM | #852
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
Maybe they don't want to add the hood toggle, because then people will not buy stuff from the cartel store as the robe models allready in game would actually be good looking. The armor I got now, the Jedi Battlelord set would be awesome with the hood down, as it is the same armor as in the character creation screen, only green. It is actually even cooler as it is almost the same armor Master Zallow has in the Sith intro... I will never understand why they made the decision to have all JK armors have the hood up... Makes no sense since mostly all the screenshots from the game has the hood down.
Hah. Interesting theory. I'd love to wear the legacy armor with the hood down. That blue colour of the armor is beautiful and there is no shoulder pads. And the back armor would be covered by the hood from the wonderful, brown robe. I bought the full Jedi Battlelord set for a lot of credits back in February and it's just lying in my cargo, in the same position for so many months, waiting for the hood toggle.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware