View Single Post

Aurojiin
11.06.2012 , 07:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Nobody is a PvP nobody!!!
You are when you've done one 50s bracket warzone in 8 months I simply don't PVP.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
Heya, just to put this out there. I don't claim to be the best, and yes some people can kill me if in sucky gear. But not trying to make excuses for myself, I don't recall being beat by you (don't even know who you are, if you did kill me I'd remember so much as your name). But consider that I'm not the best healer, I take a lot of damage in wzs, I have constant lag, and I just recently got Rakata stim after several weeks of Carthy telling me to get one . Most people 1 v 1 can't beat me. And I'm not telling ppl to just come and call me out and challenge me because I said that. But in wzs it's true. You could have beaten me, but don't forget that you're not the only one that is hammering down at me in wzs.
I didn't say I beat you, I said I killed you. There's a big difference there, and no offense intended, but I find it hard to believe that you remember every time you got killed, even by players who've only been in one warzone with you ever.

I remember what happened (because, y'know, it was my only 50 warzone on that character). I basically burnt you down while you were standing still self-healing. That's why I'm not saying I "beat" you, because there was no CC of any form involved, and no movement either. It was just my sentinel doing a max burst rotation on a dummy really.

I didn't really intend to start a discussion on this, it was just a tongue in cheek comment. I'd rate myself against you guys in PVE any day, but PVP is another matter. If I was playing against you for real I'd get stomped.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin