View Single Post

Dafydil
11.06.2012 , 06:54 PM | #10
Heya, just to put this out there. I don't claim to be the best, and yes some people can kill me if in sucky gear. But not trying to make excuses for myself, I don't recall being beat by you (don't even know who you are, if you did kill me I'd remember so much as your name). But consider that I'm not the best healer, I take a lot of damage in wzs, I have constant lag, and I just recently got Rakata stim after several weeks of Carthy telling me to get one . Most people 1 v 1 can't beat me. And I'm not telling ppl to just come and call me out and challenge me because I said that. But in wzs it's true. You could have beaten me, but don't forget that you're not the only one that is hammering down at me in wzs. Ex: I took 400k damage in a CW, where as Schia took 90k. Man, I was jealous of his damage taken . Usually if I have more than one person on me I would run around, unless it's a ranged class then I LoS somewhere and take the melee damage. Ah and about the thread, in some cases PvE geared players really suck. But it depends on the type of player. Those that call incs early and are able to pump out good dps/heals, are more than welcome to PvP in the PvE gear. Just try to work on getting some PvP gear sometime soon . And raiding in PvP gear does work haha. As a PvP and PvE member in NS I would know. Healed TFB np, ( but PvE gear helps now). So yeah, didn't mean to write a book.