View Single Post

FlyinSpaghetti
11.06.2012 , 02:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
One mistake and run Everyone needs to calm down. This is a game, deaths do not take 10 years off your life or condemn your 1st born to a 2nd tier college.

Went on a HMFP yesterday. Got Taral V was thinking cool, fast easy BH Comms. Tank hops on speeder and off we go. Get to bridge and the DPS in front of me somehow aggro NPC on bridge. Somehow then everything got aggroed and instead of helping tank just cussed as he/she watched us die. Then he cussed some and left the group. Seriously this is Taral VI can get a group through this without a tank. This is easy comms. One inadvertent pull means nothing and if you lack the patience to deal with it, what are you doing playing a social game. I apologize to the community because I got a little jerky and whispered bye, bye to him and we finished the instance without the moody tank and without another death. As far as I could tell the DPS did not mess up, he was follow the same line me and everyone else uses to bypass that trash. The only mess up there was the tank, that could have wait 2 sec for me use a CC and then DPS could have taken a safer route by the bridge or he could have pulled once the DPS accidentally pulled instead of cussing us and watching us die.
There does seem to be a tank moral problem with this game, it's almost as if they are all tired of it being their responsibility of damage control and to take the harder hits for the team. I've quit a few flashpoints lately only because the tanks are being jerks either with attitude or deliberately not taunting only to get attitude off them after everyone dies on what should've been an easy flashpoint.

What this game needs is a honor system like LoL to encourage people to play their roles and work as a team instead of not doing their job and being a jerk to everyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!