View Single Post

foxmob
11.06.2012 , 11:26 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Solarenergy View Post
Disagree with two points.

1. Roots building resolve=problematic for classes that rely on roots to keep distance (sniper/gunslinger).
Also, I already have a problem with those pesky guardians/juggernauts that are immune to any sort of cc, including knockback for a duration...the longer they stay in a sniper's face the quicker the sniper dies, being able to keep melee classes at bay is the key to survival for the class..
I've come to really hate this reply. I understand it, but my thought on the matter is you can't always get what you want. your cc (root) can't always hit. god forbid you have to be careful about who/when you root. and c'mmon, if the guy has full resolve, he's already had to suffer through a ton of CC. now he's rooted? lol. c'mmon. overkill much? how is being full resolve and being insusceptible to stuns any different from having full resolve and being insusceptible to a root? because it's bad for the person trying to root? really? is it supposed to be good for the guy trying to stun? hey, I just stunned that sin who doesn't have full resolve. why should he have shroud immunity? same dif: I can't always get what I want.

bottom line: your root shouldn't always work, just like your punt doesn't always work and grapple doesn't always work. use your roots judiciously like every other class has to with their CCs.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.