View Single Post

Esno
11.05.2012 , 09:16 PM | #863
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
I get that they are busy with F2P. They have to have it ironed out before people put money in the system and they lose control. Especially with players on the test server failing to inform people of player advantage bugs like the heal and stim (around since beta).

But waiting for F2P to go through before telling us anything is just another shadow on the game. Between transfers off of Gav Daragon (Snivy above is only one of MANY) and people rage-quitting just fed up with the lack of population, this and the lack of communication from Bioware Developers and customer support has made the game darker and more oppressive when it should be fun and relaxing if EA want us to keep paying for it as entertainment.

I am sure we are ignorant of the factors that go into deciding on mergers of servers and the metrics and feedback they have to weighed to maintain the game as profitable for the efforts of the workers to accomplish this. In no way should it be a rushed decision. But we live in a world of politicians telling us they are looking into things and never doing such. We are media trained to despise this behaviour. It is literally better to lie to us and regularly tell us progress is being made on options to resolve the issue, even if that progress is just working through F2P to free up the personnel to address it.
Maybe so but in almost 2 months they have told us nothing other than....."they are looking into it", well what have they found other than silence to the APAC comunity.

All we want is COMMUNICATION!!! and preferably FREE Transfers to where ever they decide to send us, if back to the US servers all i can say is BYE BYE!!, MERGE all 3 APAC servers and we will have a healthy population and i will stick around.
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent