View Single Post

LostInReverie
11.05.2012 , 12:04 PM | #244
I've only played Consular story to completion so far, getting really close with my Sith Warrior too. As for the Consular, the story is all right. I'm always going to be attached to my Shadow and her story though, because she is the first character I ever made. Her story was definitely slow at times, but I think that fit with being a Consular. She's a diplomat and a mediator, not an action hero like the Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior.

Speaking of Sith Warrior, I've enjoyed the story so far. I'm in the beginning of Chapter 3 right now. So far it's been fun. I think Chapter 1 is really strong but Chapter 2 not so much. I have high hopes for Chapter 3 though and an exciting conclusion.

I've got a level 10 Trooper and a level 17 Imperial Agent. Yeah, the Trooper's story seems a little cheesy at first, but I can appreciate the corniness. The Imperial Agent story is completely addicting though. My Sniper is drawing me away from finishing my Marauder's story. Oopsies.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
Melusine - Shadow / Xephřr - Vanguard / Aedhan - Gunslinger / Parthalan - Guardian
Ilaria - Marauder / Arriston - Sniper / Cordula - Mercenary / Drus´lla - Sorcerer