1. Still can't dispatch more than one of the same consumable crafting missions. And it still fails silently and destroys the mission item, with no warning, and without granting the mission.
2. Mission dispatcher still loaded with useless stuff like gift and luxury fabric assignments, and still lacking in needed missions like metals. Wildly unbalanced yield rates vs. need for certain mats like Laminoid vs. Silica.
3. Stupidly low drop rate on orange bracer and belt patterns from the mission skills like UT; orders of magnitude below the drop rate for the other pieces.
4. Orange sets still have mismatched pieces, with different parts of the "same" set coming in at random levels and augment tiers.
5. Crafting still useless at endgame, other than for a few stims and a handful of BOP Rakata pieces. Some skills like Armstech are barely useful even for lower level gear.
this is wildly incorrect
1. pretty much right
2 wrong, fabrics are used for synthweaving
3. orange belt and bracer are SUPOSED to be rare drops.
4. have never seen a mixmatched set other than pieces varying between 1-3 lvls
5. and this is your biggest mistake. this is possibly the dumbest thing ive seen on the forums all day. crafting endgame modifications is the single most lucrative aspect of the game economically. people charge 500k for 30 minuites of one of their companions time. you either havent played the game in a while or are just blind