View Single Post

-ThEoNe-
11.04.2012 , 10:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TipsyDrow View Post
This is what I run in pvp.
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801GoMMZMsrrobfkds.2
4 piece supercommando for set bonus,supercommando weapon and shield. Everything else is DPS.
30% Damage reduction against AOE's passive,30% damage reduction while stunned.16 seconds of immunity to slows,roots and such every minute plus 30% speed increase.....the survival benefits of the tactics tree for a tank are amazing and a ton more damage output so if some silly mara decides to assault your healer, you CAN put him down. If a single anything tries to take my healer out they end up dead or running away. I DO get focused alot by good players though. It's not uncommon for me to have 3-4 beating on me. This build isn't for everyone it requires a very active and agressive playstyle to maxamize it's benefits.
Really interesting build that would really fit my play style (been looking for something solid to replace a modified IF build with since the nerf), but you prefer the 4 pc SC bonus over the 4 pc CT bonus? What kind of damage are you putting out in a good voidstar with constant fighting? Hows the survivability w/o the extra shield/absorption/defense/endurance from the SC set and talents? Really like the build but really want to know how it performs before i drop a ton of money on remods and time on getting more war hero.
Zakkait - 50 Vanguard
Aurion - 50 Sentinel
Kratos - 50 Guardian
Shunsui - 50 Shadow