View Single Post

MonkeyCannon
11.04.2012 , 08:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CinderBane View Post
First and foremost, I realize that you weren't one of the trolls complaining about players setting their prices to high.

Sorry, was trying to address multiple issues in a single reply as I didn't really want to reply individually.

Second, your premise is still incorrect (sorry, but it is). This is not Vegas. The crit chance from crew skill missions is a hardset number. The likelyhood of a crit occurring is SET IN STONE. It is a percentage chance set by the Devs. Nothing that you or I do can change that.............................................. .............................

Respectfully,

-Cinder
Fine, agree to disagree. I wouldn't depend on crit rewards as a form of income. And I'll no longer find it incredulous that some people do. But let me clear up what I said about builds.

I said not many builds depend on crit damage. Not depending on something is not the same as completely ignoring it. My main has 36ish% crit chance and 79ish% surge. I'll gladly accept crit damage whenever I get it, I just don't wonder why I'm not getting it as often as I think I should be.

I rolled a slicer after 1.4 but I notice that I crit more or less as often as I have been using other crew skills from before and after 1.4. I don't have hard numbers though.