View Single Post

Doomsdaycomes
11.04.2012 , 01:51 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorpire View Post
...or maybe there are 1 or 2 ppl out that that have families/jobs/ etc that dont have a set schedule or hours a night to play...just maybe (I know it's hard for young/single/unemployed etc ppl to understand...... but usually I get on have 30 mins to play and solo que. That's everyday 30 mins here , 30 mins there, get the daily done and back to RL.
Then not to be rude, but you really can't complain about anything. You don't have the time to see how common/uncommon a problem is. It's just as likely bad luck has caused your 30 minutes a day to be almost all smashed-by-WH-premade matches, while 80% of the time PvP is normal and almost "balanced." (There can never be true balance until everyone's stats and class are the same).

More to the point, and I'm sure this will come off as rude, but you personally don't have the time to play an MMO. It sucks, and I think not having the time for an MMO would be terrible, but as you've described (being only 30 minutes at a time) you simply do not have enough time. 30 minutes is enough for 2 WZ's if they are back to back, but more than likely it's 1 wz and 5-10 minutes waiting. 30 minutes is barely enough time to do a daily run in the Black Hole or Illum, without doing the heroics. 30 minutes isn't even enough time to do most flashpoints.