View Single Post

DegreesOfFreedom
11.04.2012 , 01:50 PM | #336
I disagree with you OP. I hope you don't take this the wrong way in attacking you personally, but you have to understand that the other side have a point. This game has a team based objective warzones, that means people have to work as a team. And that includes forming groups with your friends, or what you would call premades. And as much as you hate to see it, it is working as intended. From my perspective, the problem with what you are suggesting is that you are purposely gimping yourself from having a coordinated team. Solo queue in the game did not mean you just get put on a team and hope it works for the best, it also meant working with other people and forming friendship and respect and hopefully to play more together.

The real problem on the other hand is the lack of a matchmaking system that puts together players on an equal level of skill. GW2 has it, and most fps games has it. What it does is calculate your "skill" level based on how much you have played the game as well as your win/lose rate ratio and put you with players with the same level of skill. Does it mean you never get to see top skilled people in the game? of course not, you'll just be matched with them very rarely.