1. The entire cloning technique. ie the force affects clones and so fourth
2. cloning jedi -not cannon does not happen
3. Luuke skywalker
4. no sith after vader and the emperor are killed (so no master C'boath )
5. The entire Nogrhi story doesn't happen. (we know where Anakin is during the clone wars)
6. The Katana fleet doesn't exist.
7. The idea that there was a Sith lord guarding the Mountain on Wayland.
and those are just off the top of my head. If I actually sat down and thought about I could find many more.
1, 2, and 3. So TFU is N-Canon, then? No Cloned Jedi, and The Force doesn't affect Clones. Right? You just said the TFU storyline was G-Canon. Oops. Have a nice trip?
4. Joruus C'Baoth was an insane Jedi Clone, NOT a Sith. refer to the above.
5. Takes place after TCW, and you know it. He was DARTH VADER when he made the pact with the Noghri. Now you're just lying.
6. "Not mentioned" doesn't mean "didn't happen". You know that as well.
7. No proof that it was a "Sith Lord". It could have been another insane Jedi Clone. Joruus C'Baoth was insane. Take a step back and look at it objectively instead of seeing what you want to see.
You really forgot the words of wisdom that Obi-Wan gave Luke Skywalker on Dagobah in Return of the Jedi: "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view." However, you just got caught in two outright lies. Do everyone a favor and stop, already.