View Single Post

cashogy
11.03.2012 , 08:03 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by SneiK View Post
Ummm, the pushback is still 360 degrees, and has a horrible ability delay, so you will never push people where you want 'em, if they are moving (THAT is the problem. Keyboard turners/clickers might love their 360 pushback, but I take 15m cone instant anyday)

Read the patch notes, sorcs push was fixed. A cone 15m INSTANT (nearly no ability delay)

And again, read patch notes. Sorcs received a free self heal, INSTANT (I am not talking about the regular 1.5-2.0 sec casted ones lol)

And again, pushback increase is an Arsenal talent, which you can't reach if you want to PvP (= Pyro).
you mean a knockback? why would you prefer to have a cone effect? there is nothing wrong with Mercs 360deg knockback right now, and it should not be "fixed" as you say. i have no problems with ability delay, and rarely have a problem with latency not showing people in the correct place. the ability to clear an entire ramp in huttball is very nice, and i would prefer for it to NOT be removed.

youre whining for an instant heal? lol. we've got 2 heals at our disposal right now, and have the ability to make one instant in a pinch. and giving us an instant heal is not going to help with our ability to maintain dps output while being mobile, which is the crux of the problems with Merc.
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads