1. Still can't dispatch more than one of the same consumable crafting missions. And it still fails silently and destroys the mission item, with no warning, and without granting the mission.
2. Mission dispatcher still loaded with useless stuff like gift and luxury fabric assignments, and still lacking in needed missions like metals. Wildly unbalanced yield rates vs. need for certain mats like Laminoid vs. Silica.
3. Stupidly low drop rate on orange bracer and belt patterns from the mission skills like UT; orders of magnitude below the drop rate for the other pieces.
4. Orange sets still have mismatched pieces, with different parts of the "same" set coming in at random levels and augment tiers.
5. Crafting still useless at endgame, other than for a few stims and a handful of BOP Rakata pieces. Some skills like Armstech are barely useful even for lower level gear.
#1 is an intended mechanic, although the second part of your point is valid.