View Single Post

Sindol
11.03.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1
For those of you who don't know what Ranked Kick Ball is, it's basically where two teams from the same faction get teams together to place into the Ranked War Zone queue. How do we do this?

Well, it actually requires a great deal of patience and humility. You have to drop your bond/connection to your normal clique/guild and take up the challenge of running with players that you may or may not have the most experience playing with.

To get things started, you first have to have at least 16 interested individuals in order to form two teams. So what is done is you all join one large Ops Group. After you've created the Ops Group with 16 players, you then select two team captains. Once the captains are identified, they then begin the process of picking their teams. The captain that picks first gets to choose one player and the captain that picks second is allowed to choose two players; hence forth, each captain selects one player for their respective team. At the conclusion of each match, new captains are selected and new teams are picked.

With that said, Ranked War Zones aren't like Non-Ranked War Zones where there is a possibility of running with no Tanks or no Healers. Team composition is very important and gear is of equal importance. So if you're ever considering participation in Ranked War Zones I would encourage you to at least know the basic fundamentals of each War Zone in the game and also ensure that you're equipped with mostly War Hero gear.

Now that we've got the basics, I'd like to start doing a Ranked Kick Ball night at least once a weekend or ever other weekend if possible. So please, reply to this thread with the name(s) of the character(s) that you're interested in participating with so I can add you to my Friend's List in-game and contact you when we are planning to play some Ranked Kick Ball.

Lastly, Ranked Kick Ball stresses sportsmanship and fair play. Competitive play is encouraged, but never at the expense of respect between players, adherence to the rules of the game, and the basic joy of play.

If enough are interested, let's see if we can get a game going tonight! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sindol Level 55 Shadow Sinfany Level 55 Vanguard Lodnis Level 55 Juggernaut Kyndol Level 55 Assassin
Sindol Level 55 Guardian Kharr Level 55 Commando Sinistrid Level 55 Sentinel