View Single Post

mefit
11.03.2012 , 10:25 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Did you even read AvX? Let alone look at how sales in Marvel are literally falling over the past few years?

The story was one of the worst written in years and many tend to agree with how poorly implemented it has been with other comic series as well...then there was the out of order releases for the individual battles, then the fact that the series was a cheap version of Civil War mixed with "OMG we need to do what we tried to stop with our knee-kerk reaction."

Marvel forums, when they are even alive, let alone any Marvel-based forum tends to lean away from AvX and the sales of most of the series under the Marvel banner. There are a few good series, but then again one of the last gasps Marvel is having is their version of New 52 via Marvel NOW and killing off some good series for low-expectation ones.
Comics no matter the Company been down , the newer generations of kids or kids turning Adult as less patient or intrested in that type of Media than ever before .
When I was a Kid we had Nintendo but we still went outside and played , heck we bought Comic cards and traded them like baseball cards . I remember how much love you got for having the rare Card !
I mean I am sure I am old to some of you and maybe still young to others , I am only 33 but when I was a kid Comic Shops were busy . I mean I am sure a few out there are doing well but there is alot that are not.

I think its sad but its is very true . Now just because you did not enjoy a story or comic series , does not mean everyone else didn't . Disney has done nothing to Marvel that Marvel wouldn't have done on its own , its is almost like the buyout of Marvel never happened .
I mean Mickey Mouse has yet to join X-Force !
If you do not know what X-Force is , I advise you to go out and get "X-Cutioner's Song" series (Its 1990s comic set of X-men/X-Factor/X-Force but its about Cable the leader of X-Force and his Clone !) !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self