View Single Post

Xitzay
11.03.2012 , 05:40 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd
I think this is unfair!, if you only can get him at level 50, it's just not make any sense!... How can I take him in my adventures through out the galaxy?, if at level 50 pretty much everything is already done?, moreover it will be a lot interesting if you can get him in a middle of the story!, and it will make a perfect sense, because you will have a time to logically customize him and he would serve the story line, apart from just being trophy at end of the game...

I call shenanigans....I unlocked on test in about 4 hours. Once the shop was online I rolled a lvl 1 sith sorc. Sent a couple million credits to the new toon. Paid one million to unlock HK for an imp character under legacy. Started using. And he rocks. Yes, his armor and gear is all tionese level and he cant use the stuff he comes with till youre 50. But have already crafted motor and parts from cybertech and threw em on him and he can use those as you level. He absolutely rocks early on. Started at level one with my presence bonuses at 2.5k hp to my 300 or such. That char is 12 now and hes round 3.5k with no gear and is fun as hell to play with. So trophy away.