View Single Post

Spinikar
11.01.2012 , 10:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
I know what you are saying, but think about this. The ship itself is much much larger than that small fraction on taris. If you want a reason its there imaging one of those offshoots of orange is debris. Alternative you try seeing a 300 by 300 meter piece of hull in space at approximately 50 miles.

Perspective is a funny thing, you know an Aircraft carrier? A space cruiser is like 20 times larger at least.
I don't think it actually is. When you look at the same ship on Balmorra, its the same size as whats on Taris, so to me, it looks the devs made the whole ship as part of the Tarisian landscape.

I agree with the original point made. The Endar Spire exploded, and explosions don't usually leave whole sections of ships in tact, not to mention re-entry and crashing through layers of the city above before reaching the bottom. Would kinda leave it a little damaged

Its a small thing and not something I would worry about. Just a small oversight.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com